Testing at Griest & Williams Educational Resources, LLC
Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT) is a required standardized test used by many private day schools and boarding schools. SSAT Flex Testing if offered at the office of Griest & Williams, providing students with a quiet, calm environment in which to take the test.
The SSAT Flex test process is outlined below:
- First a test date must be determined between you and Griest & Williams.
- Then go to the website, www.ssat.org/flex to register. Our test center code is 0320. When you register, be sure to include the schools where you want the scores to be sent. You may decide to send the scores at a later date, but SSAT does change an additional fee for this service.
- If you are requesting accommodations for your child, you must get the approval from SSAT at least two weeks before the scheduled test date. In order to request accommodations, you must download the Special Accommodations form from the SSAT website and then have your child's current school complete the form and send it directly to SSAT. We can not give any accommodations unless we have been directed by SSAT to do so.
- Our office is located in Lenox Towers which is directly across the street from Lenox Square. The address is 3400 Peachtree Road, Suite 1600, Atlanta, GA 30326. Park in the parking deck and come to the 3400 building. I am on the 16th floor in Suite 1600. Unfortunately, we are not able to validate your parking ticket.
- On the day of the test have your child at our office by 8:50 am. We begin testing at 9:00 am. The test will take approximately three hours to complete. We do not have room for parents to stay in the waiting room during the test. After getting your child settled, please leave and return by 11:45 am.
- You need to bring your child's registration form, payment for Griest & Williams Educational Resources, LLC (cash or credit card are acceptable), and a light snack for your child if he/she would like one during the two 10 minute breaks. We do not take checks. We can not mail your child's test to SSAT to be scored until we have received your payment.
- After your child completes the test, we will overnight it to SSAT. It takes SSAT approximately 10-14 days to score the test. You may request to have the scores emailed when you register. SSAT charges an additional fee for this service.
- We do not receive a copy of the scores, and we are not responsible for when the scores are sent to you and the school. Our service is to simply provide a quiet, supportive environment for your child to take the test.
3400 Peachtree Road,
Atlanta, GA 30326
1003 Bombay Lane
Roswell, GA 30076
Copyright 2018, Griest & Williams. All rights reserved.